Monday 26 May 2014

The Letter Land Program

 
When it comes to phonics class, I used to hate phonics lesson. I did not like to teach the children this lesson. After seeing the program that Summer Academy had which is The Letter Land ; the children in my class will go hyper as I loved the way the letter is taught to the children, the story and the song which is so interesting and exciting to learn. I had actually enjoyed teaching  phonics to the children. The  learning was fun and interesting as they made animation for it with sound where the children could watch the animation and read-a-long with the sound! Instead of hearing me pronouncing the sound of each letters, they could actually "see" and "hear" what the sound of the letter from the video.

One of Sanna's post - Phonics made fun had actually give me an idea of bringing my iPad to the classroom to teach phonics as well It is a good idea and would implement it in my future lesson.



No comments:

Post a Comment