Thursday 5 June 2014

Assignment 3 Understanding

Assignment 3 makes me feel stress. There is so much to do. This what I understand from my point of view.

From my understanding, Assignment 3 are contains of 4 parts:-

1) Learning Journal (5%) – The component is similar to the learning journal from assignments 1 and 2.

2) The Preparation and Planning (10%) – the context of my professional experience and the approach of ICT integration which around 500-1000words.

3) Lesson Plan (5%)- include 5 lesson with reflection that we have taught during our professional experience.

4) Evaluation and Lesson learned (20%) – to evaluate the integration of ICT during my Professional Experience and identify lessons that I  need to apply for your future teaching which around 1000-1500 words.

I hope I’m on the right track and I’m now on the progress of the assignment. I do hope that I can finish up my assignment on time while doing my practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment