Sunday 25 May 2014

Interactive whiteboard Experience

It was my first experience using Interactive Whiteboard before using it to teach the children a lesson. I was given the chance to play and work around it after school hours during Practical to get used  to it. I am consider an Interactive Whiteboard zero exposure person because I have 0% knowledge on it and 0% exposure to it as well. The school principal and teacher are kind enough; therefore I did not want to miss this chance of exploring Interactive Whiteboard.

The desktop of Interactive Whiteboard is exactly the same as computer/laptop desktop  and all you got to do is just click on the SMART NOTEBOOK icon and the software will just pop right open. Everything is touch screen, you can just use your finger to touch it or you can just use the smart marker pen (I have no idea what it called).

Basically, it is like our smartphones. You can go online watch Youtube, Draw pictures on the screen. To be honest, I think I still have to work around with  more and learn how to create interesting lessons. I have tried on some examples provided in the Interactive Whiteboard folder. It was interesting and fun. I wish that my teacher used Interactive Whiteboard during my school days to teach.






No comments:

Post a Comment