Sunday 18 May 2014

The Comparison Between Computers and Tablets

  vs


  
During a conversation with my friend +Abigail Jaraja .It stir up my thinking when she asked me;
   
Will you use tablets or computers to teach children? Why?


For me, I believe that tablets will never substitute computer. Definitely, I follow the trend by purchasing a tablet or use one for my future preschool but still I will not extinct computer. In fact, I will still use computer in my preschool because; I just got to say there is a balance for everything. New technology arises does not necessarily mean ending the old technology. Children still need to use computer, explore and learn; the knowledge of parts of computer and using it. This means that if the child knows how to use an iPad, it does not mean that the child will know how to use a computer. Using an iPad is easy which only require our finger to touch on it, and a button to on and off it. However, computer is very much different where children need to know what they must press or click to shut down the computer, and using all the different buttons on the keyboard. But both these technologies, helps children enhance their eye-hand coordination where they have to look at the monitor and using their fingers.

What do you guys thinks? Feel free to share. 


No comments:

Post a Comment