Sunday 25 May 2014

I love Printerest

I have started to use Pinterest recently. I did not know about this site until I read about it from one of my course mate blog ; sannaahmad .  I am starting to fall in love with this website;   because there are a lot of stuffs you can find from there. 

 Pinterest is a website and tool for collecting and organizing things that you love. You would be thinking  what is so wonderful about it? You can just be so organize with Printerest; with titles of things you like according to folders, add pictures or documents of your own/downloaded it from the net.You can organize and categorize things that you like according to boards. You most likely have no problem with organizing things as well.

 However, with Pinterest, you can just search anything from the site and if you see anything you like and want to save it for future reference, just PIN it. It will forever be there in your board. People around the world can view all things that you love and pin it back as well. I have got to say the moment I start using Pinterest, I can’t stop to PIN lots of stuff.

I believe as educators, we can use this tool for young children. Each class can have a Pinterest account and children can share and pin what they like. Children can also upload pictures to share with others too. I believe that children will love Pinterest like I do.


Click on ,Sign up  and Try this WEBSITE. Printerest
I BET YOU WILL NOT REGRET! ITS SO INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment